Omron Series 10
Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron series 10 : Its not often we post about health gadgets but with a growing number of people with Hypertension (high blood pressure) we thought it would be a good idea to feature the Omron Series 10 wireless blood pressure monitor. It is one of the few blood pressure monitors recommended by a number of doctors and is simple to use and packed with loads of useful functions. You can store 2 users details and up to 100 readings from each user via the free Omron Wellness app for Apple or Android phones that connects to the Omron series 10 monitor, so you can easily check your progress. The Easy-Wrap ComFit cuff adjusts to fit arms from 9 up to 17 inches in circumference and when it also takes 3 consecutive readings and calculates the average to give a really accurate reading you can trust. It also has multicolored results reading so it is easy to tell if the reading is good or bad.
- Recommended by pharmacists and doctors.
- Bluetooth connection enables you to connect to the Omron Wellness app on your smartphone to easily track your progress.
- TruRead function takes three readings and works out the average to give an accurate reading.
- Easy wrap Comfit Cuff has full circumference inflation for comfort and adjusts from 9 inches to 17 inches.
- Extra-Large bright back-lit display and colored indicator lights to show if your reading is normal or needs attention.
- Saves 200 reading, 100 for each user so you can track your progress.
If you would like more useful information on the best way to lower your blood pressure then you might want to head over to https://www.hypertensionsolutions.com/ They have loads of articles and useful tips on how to manage and lower your blood pressure.